July 15, 2013

I woke up with a headache this morning and I think it was the same one I went to bed with.   It went away after a while (once I took the tylenol) luckily I didn’t yuck anything up.   I dread saying this but here goes.  On the way into work today I had a dizzy spell while I was still in the car.  I was not far from the parking garage (outside it actually) and that meant not far from the office.  It didn’t last long but it made me feel a little weird for most of the morning.  By the time I had lunch I was feeling pretty normal for me that it is.  Now though my feet are swelling up because I had the sausage for breakfast.  My face is broken out between the heat and the rash.

I did order the plaquenil...it should be ready tomorrow.  I have been sharing medical updates with the lupus list.   The moderator and everyone is suggesting i go see the doctor soon especially for the dizzy spells.  I do see doctors next week

Monday Dr. Lu will definitely tell him about dizzy spells.

 I meet the new lupus doctor next Thursday.  i will have to do the blood work soon.

Comments

Popular Posts