The Walking Club

Yep been very much doing the walking club. I walked with Paula yesterday and we were on Broadway (in New Haven not NY)I can't begin to tell you how far it is because I was much more interested in talking with her and seeing the sights now and then. Its a busy time of year around new haven.

I haven't noticed any acid reflux problems since Monday but I have been eating some candy, drinking lots of water and eating apples sliced of course.

I weighed myself this morning 220 lbs. I think I may have lost three pounds since yesterday. Is that possible?

2 Eggs scrambled w/ country ham, homefries & buttered biscut...20 oz coffee with four sweetners no milk or half and half

had a cheese danish and 1 candy bar in the afternoon and drank water.

When I got home walked for 1 hour (5444 steps according to the pedometer)

Dinner was pork and rice w/vegetables and water

For Snack I had potato chips and onion dip and vegetables and grapes.

Comments

Popular Posts