I am back!

hey all saw the Dr. Tuesday:

Weight 229 (lost three pounds since January)
BP 136/78
Pulse 68

He feels I am doing okay but need to find exercise regime and recommends the water therapy (ie swimming) wasn't overly thrilled about the bowling idea. It can twist the knee.

He can give me meds for the dryness. Other than that keep drinking water. Wants me to take the Vitamin D. I have been taking the calcium and the plaquenil but not regularly.

Will be joining a walking club here at work in a couple of weeks.

Dealing with a lot of stress at home family wise. Will get into more of that when I finally write in my other blog.

I am not sure exactly what's going on with my stomach (its actually above it-it may be acid reflux but lately it seems every morning I wake up with pains and it stays with me for most of the day and then late at night. It feels like someone is giving me a punch.

Comments

Popular Posts