I really shouldn't have had

The bowl of chips yesterday. I had them while eating my pot roast and rice and peas and hte milk for dinner. By the end of the night I was in a great deal of pain and couldn't really write much when I was at the meetin last night. I took some Ibuprofen at Telka's it helped some. I took some more when I got home and again a few hours later. I really got anxious because usually it is fine after the ibuprofen. I also had a raisin bagel, coffee w/sweetner and half and half. Meat loaft for lunch. cookies, and ice cream.

On Tuesday mostly candy and water can't remember what I had for dinner. Pork chops and vegetables.

Monday big ol' Blur. Okay.

This morning 4 pieces of candy...

Comments

Satia said…
I'm starting a new diet. Rather, I am modifying how I eat to accommodate my not being as active since the vertigo.

I just looked over the list of things I could have and poor Rob got tired of hearing me say, "Oooh! I can have (insert something here)."

Catch me in a few weeks when I've gotten bored of what I can have and am cheating with what I ought not to have. LOL!
Kate said…
ACtually if I was on weight watchers I would be doing the same thing and MOm would say "in conjunction with what you had all day".

Thanks for the visit.

Popular Posts