November 12, 2007

I have been doing alright...had some aches and pains but just took the ibuprofen and plaquinel. I would be stupid to not say it was hard at times because it hurt.

will have to check my other journal as to what I had for food..brb...

Wednesday night Lamb sandwiches..apple cake..

Thursday chicken and stuffing and vegetables for dinner..no so sure for lunch...

Friday muffins, bagels, fruit, coffee (2) w/sweetner and half and half. dinner was waffles w/butter and syrup and milk.

Saturday cereal w/fruit and milk, lunch waffles for lunch dinner? soup and stuffed peppers, rolls,

Sunday I cereal and fruit and milk, stuffed peppers, meatloaf, vegetables, yogurt, milk and juice

Sunday morning had a headache went away after taking ibuprofen.

This morning:

12 pieces of candy, 2 brownie...so far. and 2 oatmeal cookies

meatloaf wrap with sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, artichokes, milk and apple nut cake slice

I have taken the plaquenil

Comments

Popular Posts