September 29, 2006

Well its a good thing Jennie posted today because it reminded me that I need to post..

I think I need to go back as far as wednesday:

Breakfast Burrito (egg onions, mushrooms and cheese-or was that tuesday)

I seem to remember buying muffins and a danish (something I didn't need)

Wednesday night I had a small pizza with spinach and olives and root beer.

Thursday

Breakfast burritto (this time with swiss cheese adn red peppers) and coffee

Dinner included 1 cheeseburger w/Ketchup and potato salad ice tea

At the meeting last night : a couple of mini cupcakes fruit with dip (lemon Fluff)...and one cookie and cup of coffee

I realized its been a few days since I took either of my meds I made sure I did today.

Comments

Kate said…
Hey Jennie..

You know something..I had totally forgotten that but it was okay..I think the ban or recall was lifted by that day anyway...

Popular Posts