March 27. 2016

Lots of coffee with Sweetener both regular and decaf:

Had cheese, shrimp with cocktail sauce, bread, pulled pork, ham, sausage, vegetables grilled, water, cake, potatoes au gratin, corn bread, soda, ziti,

My knee was killing me when I got home.  Took Two Tylenol it relieved it for a while but still hurt by the time I went to bed.  Took my plaquenil and prednisone at night.  Hopefully it will help the swelling and pain for the night.

Face breaking out again.  It seemed to clear up for the last few days until I have something that is greasy or whatever. 

Despite the coffee intake I am still tired and hopefully I will get the sleep.  Last night I used the CPAP for the full four hours.  At least I think I did.  I know I took it off around 5 this morning.  I will be putting in on around midnight tonight.

Don't have the full tally for today's steps but it will be 31/2  times more than yesterday. 

Comments

Popular Posts