Knee hurt yesterday

My left leg was starting to hurt around the knee yesterday.  I am guessing it had to do with salt in take, weather or just being tired.  I am trying to see if it still hurts but am trying to lift it but it is with some difficulty.  I took Tylenol before I went to bed but when I did get up during the night and would bend it to get into bed it still hurt. Now my right wrist is straining.

On Sunday I fell from a sitting position on the backstairs.  I only hurt my pride.  It was hard getting up off the ground. I did some weeding so that may have done the flares as well.

Food intake:  cereal w/milk-may have had other things that Sunday.  Dinner roasted vegetables and steak w/Worcestershire sauce. I had one scoop of ice cream. (Sunday).  Monday two packs of flavored oatmeal, two cups of coffee w/sweetener and coffee mate.  Grilled Vegetable wrap with small pasta side and 1 Fresca.  Pea Soup, Spinach Ravioli and sauce, 1 dunkachino.  2 blueberry pie slices.  Today cereal with Milk, salad w/mozzarella and creamy herb dressing, coffee w/sweetener, 1 1/2 hamburgers w/onions, tomatoes, mayonaise, pickles, ketchup, 1 slice key lime pie, 1 baby Ruth.  

Tonight I am achy and stiff.  There seems to be an irritation on the bottom of my right food.  I applied rubbing alcohol to it but nothing.   My feet are swollen..so I have been trying to get off them tonight.

Took the meds..

Comments

Popular Posts