Didn't Sleep well

I am not sure why I didn't sleep well.  I made sure to limit coffee intake yesterday and had it early enough.  Well I was expecting my hands to swell up and even though they did hurt it wasn't as bad as I thought.  They did however last night.

Food intake:  oatmeal, coffee w/sweetener and coffee mate.  half a buffalo chicken wrap, Linguine w/clams and shrimp, tomato and basil, vegetable soup-cookie, ice cream and coffee cake pieces.

Didn't take all of my meds but did take Tylenol.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of coffee with sweetener and coffee mate.  1 bowl of Autumn Wheat squares and milk.
Lunch:  left over linguine.

Dinner: half of chicken pot pie with squash, creamed corn.  water, Ensure active.

achy and stiff...took plaquenil and tylenol...going to bed soon.

Comments

Popular Posts