Coumadin level

I had my coumadin level checked and it is 3.4.  It is supposed to be between 2 and 3.  So the instructions for this week are Do not take one day then for the next few days (WEdnesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) take 15 mg.  I have to get it checked on Monday.

I had scrambled eggs, sausage, home fries and pumpernickel toast for breakfast and various cookies for snack.  I knew I might have some problems when i had the sausage and my lower part of the fingers are little achy.

Lots of discussions about cramps and plaquenil on the Lupus List. I have to sort through them to see what they are talking about but briefly they have had leg cramps and I know I get them (mostly like charley horses).  They were discussing rashes as well.

I am going to take the plaquenil now though...

Oh one of the members shared  her experience with earaches and how it hurt to lay on that ear and what happened when she had an inner ear infection.  I could empathize with it.

Comments

Popular Posts