The Lupus list

I am really glad I got off of digest on the Lupus list.  There are  different discussions regarding some things that are much clearer than in the digest form.  For example some are complaining about ear aches, ear infections, and the rashes (that seem to be appearing on me again) and I am beginning to think I am getting the symptoms they are.

I have been taking the plaquenil regularly now and I don’t feel as achy as I when I was not taking it.  I do admit that there are twinges in the sides of the knees but I can’t be certain to what that is.    

The open cut i got on my chin is about cleared up between the metrogel and the Body lotion from ST IVes it seems to be doing the job.  

For example one member gets migraines in the morning after taking Plaquenil the night before.  I replied giving her a little bit of history and my experience.  I take it at night and haven’t been getting headaches with it.  I did share the Doctor’s info regarding plaquenil that if it starts to affect my sight that I will be taken off it .  However, it hasn’t done that yet.

Speaking of sight.  I am finding lately that  bright lights and the sun are really doing a job on me.  I have to  block the sun when I drive towards it on the highway and I am finding that sometimes the headlights are making me squint more.  This begs the question why not get your sun glasses?

I took the warfarin and the plaquenil around 7 tonight.  I am keeping in mind that the doctors do believe that if I take it late it is considered skipping or missing a day while at the same time  Denise  doesn’t consider it missing it.

I have noticed that the Right foot is swollen right now while the left remains the same.  I am wondering if the Plaquenil is causing that or just the salt I may be having during the day.

Comments

Popular Posts