Update on CPAP machine

I am becoming more adept at using the CPAP machine since getting it Wednesday night. Tonight will be night #3 and I usually take it off by morning. I have to say I have been more refreshed in the morning. Although tonight I did take a nap with out it so I hope it doesn't hae ill-effects. I have to still wash it down yet.

I just took the Tramadol and ordered that and the plaquenil. I have had aches and stiffness almost every night this week. I also took the ibuprofen or tylenol and the aches and stiffness usually go away.

I had about 6 munchkin holes, 2 cups coffee with sweetener but no milk, yogurt, steak, and creamed onions, rice, and water. I had 1 piece of pie nothing else with it. That was today.

Yesterday:

Cereal w/milk
pie 2 kinds
candy,
chips and dip/spread
ziti, steak (roast beef)
seltzer water
2 kinds of stuffing
coffee w/sweetener and milk

Wednesday

I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner the rest of the day is a blur.

Comments

Popular Posts