november 12

Was in a great deal of stiffness last night..once I fell asleep though it was better..feel much better this morning. Going to keep an eye on food I eat though.

had a small hand full of candy corn.

been drinking water

I had a great lunch clam chowder and potato pancakes and for dessert two ice cream sandwiches from Good humor. That should keep me satiated for the rest of the day.

oh great...during the afternoon. I was getting stiff. I did take the Tramadol. Arms hurt a little..

okay final edit for the night:

As I expected i was very stiff and achy when I got home. I stopped at roberta's and had two cookies

When I got home I took both the tramadal and the tylenol and within an hour felt much better. The wrists still hurt but that can be dealt with

For dinner I had the beefaron and water.

Comments

Popular Posts