Busy food weekend

Mom sent me the following article from the New Haven Register about dieting at thanksgiving. http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2010/11/22/news/aa3katzcolumn112210.txt

I have only read part of it but I did save it to my hard drive and review it later. I am sure it will come in handy.

This weekend was a busy food weekend.

Saturday afternoon I had cheeseburger and fries and vanilla shake from MCDonalds. I also had chips and salsa, and cheese and crackers. a couple of fruit drinks. a few pieces of apple pie. I was very stiff and achy that night. I did take the meds and was feeing better by the time I went to bed.

Sunday: NO breakfast but lunch and dinner. 2 slices of pizza with peppers and oninions and coffee with sweetener and half and half. For dinner that night turket meatloaf, hummus and crackers, several glasses of apple cidar and bread and pumpkin soup. Apple pie for dessert.

I had the runs at one point and I was very achy nd stiff. I had a headache twice and took the tylenol for it twice.

Yesterday: egg and ham and cheese on an english muffin with coffee. Later on in the day I had 2 rice krispie squares and fruit chews. For dinner I had spaghetti and meatballs with sauce and grated cheese.

I was achy and stiff for most of the night. I did take the meds and kept my feet raised for most of the night.

Comments

Popular Posts