made some decisions

Hey all its been a few days...okay more than a few days...anyway, after eating pizza Sunday night I came to the conclusion that between now and Jessica's wedding I could lose some serious weight. How would I do that by making better food choices, getting more exercise.

Monday-several pieces of candy. I lost count after 10. Coffee and once piece of cake. We had a form of stew (with sour cream) stew vegetables separate. I think I had water. dish of strawberries

Tuesday-Omelet w/cheese, onions, peppers, mushrooms and coffee w/the extras. For lunch I had a salad w/all the fixings and salad dressing. Yogurt I drank water the rest of the day. 4 jelly beans. For Dinner chicken baked, stewed vegetables, and water, 4 apple slices.

I have been taking the plaquenil regularly for a few days now. I have a little stiffness but nothing like serious aches and pains.

Sleeping has been questionable for a few days. Last night slept through for the entire night until about 5 this morning.

Comments

Popular Posts