Had a good Day

It is Tuesday night and in a few hours I will be watching the much anticipated new episode of NCIS with the rest of the world. In the mean time I am going to pay some more bills and do laundry in preparation for my short trip to PA at the end of the week.

Today went pretty well. I had a good night’s sleep and woke up with no problems and I managed to leave before 7:15. It’s always a goal for me. The ride in was fine until I got to the garage where the construction site was getting a delivery from a very long tractor trailer. It took a few minutes for it to maneuver into the digs and it made me very nervous with the cop so close to the truck I thought for sure he would get clipped or injured.

I got to the office after 7:30 and started working on the lockbox from yesterday. I stopped long enough to get the breakfast I ordered before getting there. The morning went by pretty well. No Major issues and was able to have all that done by the time we (hmm me thinks I am having multiple personalities today) left. The 10 buckets of Physicians directories provided by Connecticut Medical Society that’s been the bane of my existence will be taken and readdressed by Maria R (Senior Administrative Assistant) and out of my hair.

I am hoping that when I finish with the bad address tally for the last two days I can work on getting some other stuff done so I can relax for the rest of the week. I am going to try and go in early tomorrow.

We had a staff meeting today. We usually have one every month. Sue R was there to explain the importance of having accuracy in the work that we do. Well it was mostly pointed at the Cash posting but I what I can from it for my own job.

Yesterday there was a candle light vigil for Alexa and PJ Heron who were killed over the weekend at Gulf Beach in Milford, Friends, and family gathered to honor their memory. According to Danbury Newstime the two teens were returning from a family gathering. Tonight is the wake and the funeral will be held tomorrow. I didn’t know them personally and I even asked Telka if the young girl was supposed to be in the club She said no but that several of the girls might know her or of her.

Well it is time for me to hit the sack. Have a great night and be safe.

Comments

Popular Posts