Yesterday

I had zit and meat (marinara?) sauce for lunch
I had a few pieces of candy.

I used the stairs when I could but didn't use th pedimeter in the morning but in the afternoon it was 168. When I went on my walk I did 686

last night I had steak w/potatoes grilled vegetables and water

while at the meeting half dozen assorted cookies and 2 pieces of chocolate 1 cup of coffee

This morning 627 steps from the Garage to the office including the six flights of stairs in both the garage and the office building

658 steps from the office to Garage and then to the house.

breakfast

2 1/2 cups of coffee with sweetener and half and half. 1 sausage pattie and three slices of french toast.

Dinner

2 sliced steak sandwiches hard rolls and butter

went walking at 8:10 pm came back 9:07 pm and walked 1051 steps.

Comments

Popular Posts