Just finished a walk

Its raining and I just finished a walk. I left here about 6:35 and headed from New Haven avenue to Anderson to five Corners . Turned on to Merwin and walked to Chapel Street and then went to Kings Highway and walked to the Beach (anchor Beach Area) Walked along the beach all the way back to the house (Beach AVenue, Hawley etc)

I didn't walk yesterday because I was at the GReat River boardwalk by the Golf Course. I spent the morning cleaning up trash and stuff.

For Brunch I had a cheese burger with potato salad and tea

Dinner was french toast w/ a little butter and syrup.

I also had 2 tblspoons of vanilla ice cream and two oatmeal cookies

5603

Later on in the evening I had one can of caffeine free pepsi

For Dinner tonight we had lamb chops (2), roasted red potatoes, asparagus, and mushrooms and water.

during the day:

2 cups of tea, coffee, 2 oatmeal cookies,

Comments

Popular Posts