Some updates

1.  Saw Alex the PT today and according to the bio machine I have lost 5 lbs since I started with him.  gained muscle weight...He wants me to record my food intake and make sure I have protein and vegetables.  Heavy on that.  Says no more frozen dinners they are heavy on Carbs.  

I asked him what I should do for my knees (they have been hurting this week) take the joint flex and ice them.  He also reminded me there would be no class on Monday as there is a challenge going on that night.  He did say I could come in and do cardio. 

We have a session on Tuesday, and again on Saturday.  May sign up for classes Thursday definitely the next week. 

2.  Submitted papers to Standard and they are currently reviewing them per Supervisor.  They had sent me a reminder that my current FMLA was expiring and I had until next week to fill out the papers and submit them.  They did send me forms but I didn't use them. 

3.  I had my session with Courtney last week.  Didn't lose that much weight but acknowledged feel differently because the weight loss is shifting.  I can't remember the rest we had for the week.  Next session March 28th.

4.  I saw Dr. Lu Last week and no evidence of blood clots...Says I have iron but not being used.  Still need to call and find out exactly what that means.  Will see him in 4 months.

5.  I have a Dermatology appointment on Monday.

6.  I have my infusions this Wednesday.  

I have been catching up on Sleep this weekend because all week long I have been tired and going to bed later than usual.


Comments

Popular Posts