Finally got some sleep

It took me until one to get to sleep.  I had been fixating on some stuff I was working on.  I slept until 4 and tried to snooze but woke up by 5.  Might bite me later.  I am getting better at sleeping on both of my sides.  Neck still does hurt a little will have to keep an eye on that especially if I am looking up or stretching.  Left finger and hand slightly swollen.  Will take Tylenol for all these symptoms.

I had a bowl of cereal before going to bed last night.

7:57 tired after long day. 

will write more here in a bit. 

food intake:

2 coffee's with sweetener and milk and half and half.  Crackers (6).  Various nuts, acacia candy. A handful of potato chips (that could bite me in the butt). soda, crystal light 2 glasses, soda, half of chicken parm sandwich. Banana nut cake w/ice cream.

Took muscle relaxant meds early this morning and during dinner (5 pm) Will take the final two of the night at 11.  Still have minor spasms when I yawn but that's probably because I am tired.

Some interesting Lupus discussions on the list.  Probably will go to bed early.

Comments

Popular Posts