Saturday September 27, 2014

I heard from Kirsten Betchel a couple of days ago via phone and she says the Uterine Fibroids were shrinking.  There is nothing to do with them unless they cause problems (excessive bleeding and pain)

The muscle spasms in the chest are much better today.  I had the neck problem last night but I took Tylenol with the relaxants and as of 1:08 this after much better.  I did hit my finger against the car yesterday and it hurts (a little swollen).  Hands are a little stiff..

food intake not too bad:

today stuffed French toast with cheese and strawberries and raspberry drizzle.  Coffee and juice.

Last night salad and French onion soup. with ice tea.

7:53 pm  late supper of soup.  6 pm meatloaf sandwich w/cheese. 1 soda.  I took one of the muscle relaxant at 7:45.  Neck has been bothering me Took Tylenol.  Now I  have a headache.  May go to bed early.

Comments

Popular Posts