update

last night I was pretty achy in the wrists and in the lower back by the time I went to bed.  I am hoping the lower back is just muscle spasm (it hurts when I turn at different angles).  Of course the bending at the knees are a little much too.  As soon as I get some solid food in me I will take some tylenol or something.

Mom had called me the other day after a conversation about my recent “flare up” and I explained to I understand her concern but I write down everything in my blog and make notes and always read the lupus list and read some of their symptoms and their suggestions.  I also told her that if I rest and take the medication when I am supposed to then it should be okay.      She decided that they should stay out of it and I am handling it the way I should.  sometimes I wonder if I am because I was nearly in tears when I  couldn’t get up off the chair in my room this morning.  

Comments

Popular Posts