Thought I was getting a cold...

After having a long day with the cold weather yesterday I was afraid I was getting a   cold  I was sniffling for two days  and having bouts of sneezing.  I took some Alka Seltzer last night and it seems okay.

Yesterday I had a great breakfast but avoided the bacon and extra muffins.  I did have scrambled eggs, home fries,  coffee, juice (2 glasses), a croissant.

I didn’t have lunch and as result got a headache and ate some crackers and some brownie type cookies from Kellogg's. They satisfied me until  got home and had dinner

Dinner was stew, potato chips w/salsa and ice cream.

I did take my meds, and the vitamin B-12

I had no aches or that much pain (shoes got a little tight but everything seems fine this morning.

Today i have had two cups of coffee w/sweetener and half and half.  For lunch I had a taco bowl  and water.  The Taco bowl consisted of meat, vegetables in a taco shell bowl.

Comments

Popular Posts