Not so bad today

I don’t know if I am kidding myself or what but the aches and pains were not so noticeable today.  Although in  a few hours it may be different.  

While I was at bingo I had several small sausage patties.  I know they are not good for me on every level and I noticed a little twinge as I was getting up from a chair at the Hadassah Chapter brunch that had soo much food there.  

At the Hadassah brunch I had a bagel w/cream cheese and chives, OJ 12 ozs, so broccoli dish and koodle?  Several desserts (yeah I know what could have been enough) 2 or three coffees.  I had some cheese squares and coffee.  

I know the coffee will be my undoing but I was awake very early and didn’t get up until 6 or so.  I may take some herbal tea later.

The third and final time for food was at the birthday party.  plenty of vegetables and some dip and yet more coffee.

The face has been breaking out a lot and starting to bleed.  I have been using the acne remover but that alone is not going to do it.  I must order the plaquenil and the metrogel again.

I see Dr. C later this week.  I am anxious because I still need to do the blood work  before then as well as oh i don’t know the x-rays.  I have been procrastinating about that for weeks now (considering I couldn’t find the papers for weeks) until recently.  I can go to the Quest place at Temple Street tomorrow at lunch time.

I know I won’t be eating much tonight if at all.









Comments

Popular Posts