GAK

My knee or the area above my knee has been hurting daily.  IF I lie straight I am fine.  I have been taking Plaquenil regularly and the tylenol.  I have been stiff also on a daily bases but I think that’s because of the various foods that may have salt in it.  You can read about the foods I have been eating here.  At least a week’s worth.  

Today so far:

Coffee w/half and half and sweetener.
Tijana Breakfast burrito and juice.

I weighed myself a couple of days ago and it was 225 1/2

I haven’t gotten the x-rays yet but I will soon.  I have to get the blood work done but all of these can be done probably in December.  Depending on my schedule.

Last week I saved many Lupies list emails and of course LUpus of America newsletters.  The discussions have touched on Plaquenil and the importance of taking it and mouth sores and of course always family and friends understanding Lupus.

My face had been breaking out again and I have been trying to use the clear pore stuff and I think its working but I also need to order the metrogel sometime today.

I saw Debra today.  We talked about the week’s activities and the activities coming up and how to deal with them.

Next week I have the dentist appoint to fill three cavities.  The week of Thanksgiving I see Dr. Lu.

I have been taking Alka Seltzer cold a couple of times this week because I thought I was getting a cold.  IT seems fine today.

Comments

Popular Posts