Energetic Friday

The energy level around here is palpable.  We had a great month end (and I think year end) as far as AR goes.  I don’t have to do OT tonight.  That says I can work on laundry and stuff like that tonight.  I may be working tomorrow I will be checking at the end of the day.

One of the first things I did was to deliver the mail for the other floors.  I got as far as 5th FL.  When I realized I gave one departments mail to another.  I hope they don’t send it back like they did the last time (that happened last year sometime).  I have a few more floors to do and that will be it until next week I think.  IF there isn’t a lot of mail for the other floors then I am going to work on weeding out my own files and get rid of old stuff and get rid of the pile of papers in my inbox behind me.

I am almost finished with the lockbox and that will be just in time for the next round.  I am hoping it will be very light so I can work on the other stuff as well as my own personal (bill paying).

Gayle and I had a late lunch and we ate outside.  We had a good time.  We talked about family, politics (I basically listened) and summer activities.  By the time we got back inside we had 45 minutes before Joanne’s party.

The second tier of the mail was here when I got back and it was light.  I finished it just after3 pm as well as the first tier.  I have the return mail tallies to do I guess I can do those tomorrow when I come in.

Ooh boy.  There are a lot of people around here who do not like Governor Malloy right now.  Some are already calling for impeachment and the others are saying they are not going to be democrats.  I don’t know enough about the policies or anything else for that matter.

Comments

Popular Posts