June 24 2010

Ankle seems to be swollen today....I guess it started this morning and it is achey now. It doesn't help that I have had candy and a small piece of key lime pie. Right now yogurt with fruit.

yesterday: had a healthy smoothie (ingredients included flax mill seed and fresh fruit and yogurt w/orange juice). That lasted pretty much alll day. I had soda (mountain dew), and for dinner I had spanokile (the spinach, cheese, and egg thing in filo dough). I had several large milks when I got home and a small dish of vanilla ice cream.

Tomorrow I see Dr. Zell and he will for all intensive purposes tell me what if there is wrong with my ankles and what I could do about it. This should alay any fears concerns and what ever else is running through the minds of my family.

Comments

Popular Posts