Saw the Orthopaedic Dr

Okay I know its been two days but I have been busy.

Yesterday went to the orthopaedic guy and had xrays taken. Mom was there and she notice that I was standing a certain way and I told her the tech told me to stand that way. I really felt stupid because I was not explaining myself very well to the triage woman and or to the doctor. Why was I there? I explained about the sprain and how many times I have done it over the years. I explained about the Lupus. etc. Anyway long story short I have arthritis. He is giving me Meloxicam 15mg for two weeks and as needed. I took one yesterday and just took one now.

He also wants me to come back in a month and also do some PT. The first one is one to go over and then subsequent sessions. Most of them are on Tuesday after work.

So far I had two bags of chips..one is baked the other normal...thnking of going to texas road house for steak...yum

Comments

Popular Posts