Had some stress this week

I have never been so anxious to have this week get over with than I have this week. If you read my President’s Day entry you will understand why. First of all my supervisor got sick on Monday and on Tuesday we had a Diversity in the work place meeting and although ours was rather mild compared to the one prior to ours it had a lot of energy that expanded.

Today we have Energy Auditors coming over and give us an energy audit. I knew it was happening but I didn’t think it was going to be today so I spent a little bit of time last night doing laundry and straightening my room up to look presentable. It is 2 am as I am writing this and expect to get up again in two hours to finish what ever I didn’t do last night.

I have been very tired and having what I think is acid indigestion or acid reflux not really sure. I had to pop a few Tums® in the last couple of days and I don’t remember the last time I had to do that. I probably will write it down in my Lupus Journal later. I think its been a while since I wrote there too.

I am still enjoying the snow we got from Monday night into last night. Apparently we had gotten to two systems within one day. It made the trees look really cool. I wouldn’t be able to understand the weather system or anything unless it was written out for me.

The rest of the week holds a couple of meetings for me. I am hoping to get a haircut this weekend and perhaps get the gift for my niece Emily for her Confirmation ceremony next month (the first week of March). I am taking a couple of days off for it and Mom and I will be going to down together.

Well I am heading back to bed before I don’t get any sleep at all and I will be worse off than yesterday….

Comments

Popular Posts