The next day not so good

I had a three cheese omelet with home fries and toast...and 20 oz coffee.
several pieces of candy (lost count after the fifth one).
I beleive I had at least a dozen cookies..
I even had water as much as possible (that may explain why my knees didn't hurt as much).

For Dinner I had stuff flank steak w/squash, creamed cauliflower and buttered/broiled mushrooms (my favorite). Milk a piece of apple cake.

I took a couple of plaquenil along with two ibuprofens.

(this was all yesterday)


Today I had:
I woke up around midnight after sleeping and that's when I took the Ibuprofen and the plaquenil. I didn't get back to sleep until 3.

Breakfast included a scone...coffee w/sweetner and milk
2 coffee's mid morning

lunch 2 salsa salads and tomato Bisque soup

dinner stuffed flank steak, squash, cauliflower

Comments

Popular Posts