checked My BMI today

Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.
Enter your weight and height using Standard or Metric measures.
Click on "Compute BMI" and your BMI will appear in the heart of the figure.
BMI Categories:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

it was well over 30

The article that Mom had me read today was saying that studies have found that weight has something to do with the migraines.

I also took a break from the pedometer readings.

I had 20 oz Hazelnut coffee w/half and half and sweetener and milk
8 oz apple juice
8 oz cranberry juice

lunch

1 bowl of cereal w/milk and sweetener

afternoon tea w/sweetener and milk

dinner was
hamburger w/relish, onions, peppers and butter on white toast
1 glass of milk

1 cup of hot apple juice with cinammon.

took my calcium and meds.

had to take a couple of tums.

Comments

Popular Posts