July 1, 2008

I see Dr. Martin this afternoon at 4:20. Mom and I had the sunblock discussion again yesterday. It was "don't depend on that alone Kate". It is the Nutrigena SPF 70. I would think that would be okay but I am going to ask him about it. i hope he knows something about it.

Vitals:

BP 126/72
Weight 231 Up five lbs from last appointment
Pulse 68

Told the nurse about the hip and the doctor checked it out. THere was nothing wrong except a muscle spasm. offered to give muscle relaxant. I refused.

The Doctor told me that the first five lbs is usually water retention. He wants me to continue to refrain from Salt.

ON the Sunblock Nutragena 70 SPF: Sounds good but need to continue to reapply after swimming, or bathing and sweating. Doesn't think one is better than the other.

Wants me to make an appointment with Dr. Spanolias. Wants a complete blood work up. Overall says i am doing well.

Food Intake:

2 or 3 glasses of lemonade.
1 soda
Fresh Vegetables with a little bit of dip.
several cookies varied in types.
3 mozzerella and tomato sticks.

Potato Salad.

Comments

Popular Posts