February 3, 08

I was a little achy when I went to bed (both hands and my headache) last night. This is what I had yesterday

breakfast:

shredded wheat w/milk

lunch

Tea w/honey and milk.
the ham(fresh ham) and potatoes stew (leftover from a few days ago)

dinnner

chicken and mushrooms and cereal w/honey and milk
1 12 oz glass of milk

1 scoop of ice cream

a hand ful of nuts

3 tablespoons of peanut butter..nothing else.

Today:

1 8oz of white cranberry juice
1 cup of coffee

I had a very scary moment. I had gotten an intense pain where the kidney is (yes like when you hold it too long before going to the bathroom but I didn't think I was holding it long and it got really painful. It made me feel neaustious afterwards.

Dinner

salad greens with lemon juice dressing w/cheese and tomatoes

chicken and shrimp in mango sauce on planteen with vegetables
chocolate dessert
water
2 slices of bread

Comments

Popular Posts