Far too long for writing

It has been eight days since I wrote. I had some pain last night in the hands and wrists again. I know it had to do with:

the two wraps I had at subway. They were seafood wrap with vegetables adn cheese and oil and vinegar and veggie wrap with cheese and veggies.

I had chicken and potatoes for extra dinner and a piece of apple pie . Took three tylenol extra strength. It took some time to work.

I had coffee earlier in the day

several pieces of candy

Monday:

coffee extra large with sweenter and milk

crableg sandwich on wheat.

Tort.

Dinner: can't remember (pork chops and veggies)

cheese and crackers and cake and soda

Sunday:

3 hot white chocolates

Vague

Saturday:

Muffins, Cereal milk

cookies, hot chocolate

chicken quesadilla's. tea with sweetner and milk

The rest of last week is completely blur but I will check with my other blog...

Comments

Popular Posts