I hate when I do this

Thursday is a blur:

Friday:

Spaghetti?

semi blur

Saturday:

beef vegetable soup and bread

Sunday:

hot chocolate
cranberry juice
cereal with Milk
vegetable beef soup
pita chips

chicken and rice/vegetable casserole
soda
coffee w/ sweetner and half and half
2 pieces of lemon blueberry cheesecake w/whipped cream/coolwhip.

I have been having what I call indigestion for the last few days as well. It isn't bad but I have had to take the tums at least 1 a day. Last night my fingers really hurt (it was because of the cheese I am sure of it)

Today:

half a hard roll
half a tuna sandwich
5 pieces of mini chocolates
coffee with sweet and low/half and half
beef vegetable soup
roll w/butter
apple juice 2 16 oz
1 scoop of ice cream
1 slivers of bread pudding
water

Comments

Popular Posts