January 21, 2008

My hands are hurting a little and my left foot is too. I suspect the ham I had today is doing it. I have been having to brace myself to get out of chairs bending doing into the tub take baths. Find ways of getting to my knees without having the pain.



Today the food intake was:



1 banana

1 cup of tea with/honey and milk



1 ham salad sandwich on hard roll made w/mayo and peppers.

2 glasses of apple juice 1 w/honey



1 scoop of ice cream with/ honey

1 4 oz diet coke

4 pieces of candy

handful of nuts

Egg omelet w/ham and peppers left over stuffed pepper
milk.



Yesterday lunch and breakfast:



1 hot chocolate

1 glass of white cranberry juice



1 Bowl of cereal

1 cup of tea w/honey and milk




I started off with bread and biscuits. I had w/honey and milk I had salads with dressing and I had honey and apple baby back ribs with cole slaw and French fries.


Saturday:

I had turkey soup for lunch with vegetables

Dinner we had stuffed peppers and potatoes and vegetables

1 or two Tablespoons of icecream.

juice

warm milk with honey

Friday:

candy, breakfast stuff, nuts


Thursday a blur

Comments

Popular Posts