June 10 2007

I can't believe I have taken this long to write. Mom has printed up an article on Lupus from Wikepedia http://en.wikiipedia.org/wiki/Lupus_erythematosus she wanted me to read. She seems to think the recent headaches and joint aches that I have mentioned over the last few weeks are flare ups (I knew that because of the salt and stuff I was doing). I just started reading it and I am up to the sign and symptoms.

The food intake from Tuesday morning to Friday is hazy. I might have to check my other journal for that.

Friday night I went walking for nearly two hours.
food intake:
breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, coffee, with sweetner, juice, 1 piece of french toast , and bagel.

Lunch was 1 cup of oatmeal squares (cold cereal) and 6 strawberry shake oreo cookies.

Dinner: Salmon, salad, mashed potatoes and vegetables and juice.

Saturday:

cereal with sugar and Milk

Lunch:

roasted tomatoes (from the grill) and a bowl of cereal with sugar and milk)

4 cream puffs

Dinner:

2 seafood delight wraps from Subway (cheese, cucumbers, olives, pickels, peppers varied). 2 orange sodas, and three bags of lowfat chips. juice

took my medicine

Today:

1 cup of cocoa and coffee and 1 cup of cranberry juice

Lunch bowl of cereal with raisins and milk

snack:

bowl of mixed fruit

Dinner:

2 servings of spaghetti with sauce and meat and grated cheese
water, salad with yogurt dressing

snack:

1 piece of orange cake

Exercise for the week:

Friday walking to and from SHM for the breakfast
Friday night 1 1/2 hour walk in West Haven along the beach
Sunday 45 minute walk

Comments

Popular Posts