I had the Macular Field Test Friday

It didn't take long (and I didn't like the person giving it to me I thought she was a little rude). It was the same test I took back in Decembe 2005. I would look into this huge white tub and have either eye covered with a patch and I had to count how many times I saw this white light all around. It was one of those hand held buttons.

The Doctor will call me with the results and or send them to Dr. martin.

I had 2 sodas all day

I had the following at the Bonvoyage party

3 shirley temples

2 or three servings of

chips and dips
wraps with various fillings
Chicken Strips
and egg rolls

when I got home

I had a chicken Bake.

I haven't gotten the blood tests taken yet. I was going to take them Saturday morning..but decided not to.

I had three bowls of cereal before going out-with milk and sugar
I also had the pireles

while I was out I had one of those Frappacino's

4 bottles of water

walked 2 to 2 1/2 miles -got a headache and got tired.

for Dinner I had 2 servings of Eggplant parm
2 cups of milk

1 bowl of cereal

1 ice cream

today
2 cups of coffee with sweetner (aren't they all the same) and milk

lunch:

1 bowl of cereal with sugar adn milk (yeah could have done without the sugar)
1 bagel

walked for 30 minutes this afternoon

dinner:

2 servings of flank steak sliced
1 salad with blue cheese dressing and dried cranberries1 glass of milk, water, 2 servings of grilled slice potatoes

snack:

1 banana

Comments

Popular Posts