Updates

Went to the gym earlier this week.  Haven't gone Today (9/4/19) haven't gone daily but Alex warned that I can't slide backwards especially since the challenge starts in ten days.  Been trying to follow diet.  I will go to a later class tomorrow and of course on Friday.  

Had several protein drinks but had a great portabella burger sandwich sans bread but did have dessert.  Also had fruit and coffee.  You can probably find more food intake in regular blogs.

Haven't gotten many steps in this week.  Still haven't reached my daily goal of 11,000.  I hope to do it tomorrow.  

Contacted Pulmonary doctor this week to get him to send letter to Medical equipment company to request the no need to have medical equipment.  I had called equipment place to come pick it up.  They couldn't until the letter was sent.  I am going to call them tomorrow to see if they received it. I want them to take the oxygen tanks and machines out since I don't use them so I don't have to take them to my next residence.   I wont see him or having the breathing/Pulmonary test until October.

Still haven't heard from new infusion center regarding appointment.  I tried calling my Dr.  I was put on hold a couple of times today (tried calling a few times and was told had to wait for them or it had to do with insurance) hung up on them.  Will Try again tomorrow.   they will eventually be part of Yale New Haven Health System and eventually part of the My chart system.  

I see Debra on Friday.  We have had to have phone sessions the last couple of weeks. I keep her aprised via blog entries.  

I see the Hematologist some time soon I believe.  I am not expecting anything negative.  

I see the Cardiologist in November here in Milford (for a change).

I had to see the dentist last week. new caps to implants working great.  My next regular appointment in December.  

Recently shredded lots of healthcare documents like stuff from insurance company, FMLA, Prior medical records updates.

Two major walks coming up.  Saturday is the Walk Milford challenge on Sunday at 8 am.   My route is here.  I have now two days to practice the route.  the other walk is for Bridges on the 15th.  I did part of it as a walks with buddy meetup. 

Comments

Popular Posts