HEP Program.

I was finally able to get to my Hep requirement page this week (after making myself crazy) and I have a few things to get done and that is cholesterol test, colonoscopy, and a physical from my pcp.  Well today I made an appointment for November 14 for 9 am to see a NP to get my physical done.  I have to get blood work done a week prior.

NOw I just have to check the info on the colonoscopy and will do that on mychart.org later today.  Considering I was told I won’t have to have it done for another 8 years.  The Pap smear may have to be done thought (yuk).

For the last couple of days I haven’t been able to walk on my ankle well.  Maybe the foods I am eating (salt, msg), or the weather.  I started taking the supplements from the gym again to help.  I took the meds for the aches and pains as well (the plaquenil, prednisone, and the low dose aspirin).  I noticed last night my left hand knuckles were hurting as well.  

I had my session with Alex yesterday.  I gained two pounds this week.  I know what needs to be done.  Walking more (he wants my steps up).  Not eat things I am not supposed to (which is still a work progress).  

I had another headache last night took low dose for it and the daily stuff per Dr. Lu

Walked 2 miles today.  

Comments

Popular Posts