Dr. Sonia

I made my appointment on time.  I just had to wait a little while.  I even made it to the ladies room.  I filled out the papers they needed and had the vitals taken.  I don’t remember what time I finally got to see Dr. Sonia but we had the opportunity to catch up on gossip.  Yes I admit it gossip.  She even asked about Liz and I told her about the current situation we are in.  She said it would pass but that I have to stand up for myself.  One thing I did learn is that she is going to be taking on a couple more dr’s patients now that one moved to TX and the other west and the other is taking a sabbatical.   So the point of all this she made sure i got my appointment for the new year in asap. I have one in DEcember  then again in April but at 4 pm.  So I would be leaving the office by 3:30 the latest.  OH and she says I am doing well.

I just have to copy the papers and then mail them out (or fax them depending on how I feel when I get to work tomorrow).  I have the Handicapped parking permit already to be mailed.  I just hope i don’t have to pay for it (or I am in deep crap)

After that appointment I got my blood work done.  I went to the Quest Lab next door and it was quite different from the last time I was there (renovations).  I got in registered and then got the blood drawn and then It was a little after five when I headed home.  Traffic was going back to normal for that time fo the day so I didn’t get home until 5:30.

By then it was too late to go to class and I was just too tired and too hot to do much of anything else.  I was going to go and do a walk but even that was too draining. 
I made dinner tilapia.  Two filets season and that was it.  Nothing else.  It was fine but not too filling so I had a protein drink.  
There wasn’t much on TV tonight. The last of the summer shows are still on and the new ones don’t start until the middle of the month.

I talked with my neighbor D’Arcy and she had a great day.  While I was chatting with her i noticed the message that Milford schools would have early dismissal due to the heat wave conditions ( our schools don’t have AC’s or probably fans).  She didn’t hear about.

    I think I will just go to bed for now.....



Comments

Popular Posts