Really upset

I submitted my FMLA papers to be signed by Dr. Gordon-Dole and I got a call saying that they are ready but there is a charge of $25 for filling them out and faxing.  REally?  I thought that was for Insurance papers only?  This is blowing my mind.   I am not going to pay it.  I am also going to have a discussion with Dr. S about this.  I shouldn't have to shell out money for this stuff. No one else does or so I thought.  I learned in the last few days from people that more and more doctors offices are doing this.  Its wrong.

I tried my first spinning class on Monday and it was tough.  I haven't been back there yet.  I see Alexander this afternoon and we will fill out a program and schedule for everything.  I ached from my waist down and a lot of chafing going on.   Upside slept well for two days. The weather hasn't been helping the knees or the ankles.

Had to cancel my appointment with Courtney because I was tired after the infusion.  We will meet next Wednesday.


Comments

Popular Posts