round up

Highly recommend this site for keeping tract of health.  Started back up with it for about a week now.  some days I go over my daily amounts actually I do a lot.  Seem to have lost five lbs.  I got it from Courtney I think.

I missed my session with Courtney last week I had not feeling well (and I had just finished an infusion).  We will meet next week.  She does want me to cut back on red meats and of course the juice.  Its been about a week since I had any juice.

Good report from Dr. Sonia.  BP was good.  Glad I lost weight need to continue.  Still need to get blood work done soon. 

Cardiologist is concerned about the weight when I saw him..i think he would be glad to know I lost some.

Looked at Gyms going to start soon at Edge (as soon as I get a few things).
Seem to have a headache took Tylenol...I could feel my foot swell when I ate the salad yesterday(antipasto)

Comments

Popular Posts