seeing Courtney tonight

I haven't recorded the last couple of appointments

We decided to walk three times a week instead of twice...not quite there yet.

food intake for the last week:

Wednesday the 8th:  cupcakes juice, coffee

Thursday: Can't remember

Friday: 2 lamb chops dinner , Lunch I had sausage and peppers and onions on a bed of rice

Saturday: cookies (2) me BBQ ribs, and wings and nuts.
Sunday:  2 sandwiches, pork and meatloaf-lots of coffee and a few swigs of creamer by itself.  2 small servings of ice cream.

Monday:  eggplant parm on a roll......dinner I can't remember  I had 2 small servings of ice cream

Tuesday: 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and the rest of the ice cream.  For dinner I had Birdseye Steamers of southwest vegetables including rice.

Wednesday: Coffee-lots, 2 open face cheese sandwiches 4 slices total on rye bread.  Lunch was Ribeye bomb w/mushrooms, cheese, peppers and onions on a 12 inch loaf of bread.


Comments

Popular Posts