Health Update

I had annoying shoulder problems a few times this last week so I took tylenol and it seemed to take it away.  I have been having a lot of cheese so i am thinking the salt may have had something to do with it.  Ankle has been hurting a little bit in the last few days...

Been eating the healthy choice steamers and quite a variety for lunch...made a few steaks, and spaghetti, and pizzas,  i have also had a some candy and cake.

Benlysta infusions have been moved to Wednesdays starting August 24.  The next time I see  Dr. Sonia and Anita is October and January.

I see Dr. Lu in September on the same day I see Dr. M (Cardiologist).  I had gotten a call yesterday from Dr. M's office changing the dates to the following week.

I see DR. Imabovre next week.



Comments

Popular Posts