What exactly am I doing?

I was like most of us this past weekend when we were snowed in for a day and half.  That's grazing.  I was eating multi-grain chips with two different salsas, and guacamole dip, tea, water, coffee, and hot chocolate, and pizza and maybe one or two lean cuisines.  I also had lots of candies and cheese. Yet I was careful to dole out 25 jelly belly beans..  Not really a good mode of weight loss or weight watching.

Yesterday my hope was to be a little more mindful of what I was eating.  For Breakfast I had a breakfast burrito with 2 scrambled eggs, provolone cheese, avocado and mushroom.  I had a lot of decaf coffee with sweetener and half and half.  I also had regular coffee and that led to me not getting much sleep (hence this post).  For lunch I had salad with blu cheese and parmigiana peppercorn.  I had my 25 Jelly belly beans.  I had two servings of steak and I had a can of peas with country crock spread.  Hot chocolate (that contributed to my not sleeping).  I had the fried noodles you get from Chinese restaurant too. 

Early this morning I had a warm glass of milk with a tsp of honey.  I am not sure if that going to help or not.  According to one Live Strong article from 2015 it does but there is no scientific proof that it does. 

I have yet to do the exercises that Courtney asked me to at all this week or even since our session last week.  The only stuff I have managed to is to walk to and from the parking garage and to the office.  There is just no time and by the time I get home I am too pooped to even do it. (EXCUSES)

I think I will bring a tomato and cheese sandwich for lunch today. I have the ingredients so why not?

I have notice that the pain or ache in my neck is a little better than it has been.  It is not completely gone and I still have to be careful of how I move my head but if I do as Liz suggested (heating pad to the should and neck) it should eventually subside completely. 

I have been taking meds these last few days and that could also be the reason its gotten better.  I think it was just the arthritis in the neck flaring up.




Comments

Popular Posts