Dr. Appointment Round Ups.

September 1-Dr. Gordon Dole:




September 3-Dr. Moscokwitz:

Signed papers: papers submitted them two days later.  Gave me clean bill of health.  A minute amount of fluid nothing to be concerned.  Put me on water pill for three days and then as needed.

BP 120/80  Pulse  64

September 8-Ultra Sound?  For Courtney and there is nothing wrong there.

September 10-Dr. Federico No lung disease present.  Took remain stitches out.

September 16-Dr. M Imevbore:  Saw the Lung Biopsy.   Does not believe I have TB (or would have been put in hospital.   I will need to continue with Lasik.  Use O2 when exerting myself.       Scheduled Sleep Study for September 23 in West Haven Office.    Will repeat scan.  Will come back in December.

September 17-Discharged from Home Healthcare.
September  17-Saw Dermatologist.  Full Body scan and no signs of skin cancer.  Will repeat in 1 year. Ordered the Oracea, and metrogel



Comments

Popular Posts