viral infection

I am really glad this weekend came and went.  I had a fairly decent sleep going into Friday but it felt like I was going to the bathroom the night before t.  some feel this isn’t good and some say its the water I have been drinking.  The other thing is i have been having muscle spasms in the backs of my legs and they hurt.  Usually at night when I try and move around the kittens in bed but it happened on Saturday too.  


I also kept having coughing fits throughout the day Friday and did a lot of sleeping the entire weekend.  At night I would cough whenever I opened my mouth to talk.  I finally after  being urged by a coworker to get to a doctor i made some calls and got to internal med yesterday afternoon.  Of course I went home and rested but didn’t cough the entire freaking time.   I did get a chest x-ray and they sent me home even though the doctor told me to come back.  I wasn’t happy about that because they called me and asked me why I didn’t return.  Liz was able to get my new meds for me.  Of course I  kept her in the loop.  I fully expect to be back at work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts