Prescription refill delayed.



I placed an order to refill my prescriptions for Saturday but I received an email indicating there were would be a delay as to need to speak to Dr. Becker regarding the prescription for Plaquenil.  They would contact me when they heard from her.  Luckily I have enough for Today.  However, I need both for Monday on.  I think part of it has to do with insurance allowances. 

My face continues to break out.  I am almost out of the Metro gel and I need to contact the Dr. who prescribed it or take the info from my medical log and search for it that way.  In the mean time I am using Clean and Clear wash and the Astringent.  I also will try Sea Breeze astringent for back up purposes.

I continue with the Iron pill I have noticed a considerable difference in my poop content.  It has been fairly loose and I am not sure if that’s because of the iron intake or the nuts I have been eating.

I have been trying to eat light this weekend.  I have been having cereal and bananas (probably too much sugar) I had coffee both Friday and Saturday.  I did eat 4 slices of bread during the weekend (one in sandwich the others alone).  I also ate limited amount of candy.  I think I had about 6 cups of milk all together (both in bowls of cereal and in coffee (half and half).

Easter dinner was made up of:

Roast Beef, creamed onions, sweet potatoes, spinach and artichoke casserole and dessert.  I have been making sure I drink a lot of water.  I am not sure it has done a great deal of  good yet.

Comments

Popular Posts