March 17, 2013




I can’t believe it has been nearly a month since I wrote in here-again.  However, it has.  I guess mostly because I mention the aches and pains that I have experienced over the last several weeks in my daily blog. 

It is amazing that when I have talked with people about the various symptoms and the concerns I have had.  They seem to be the same ones they have had.  For Example my co-worker April had pleurisy a while back and had the same problems I had.  She was unable to sleep on either of her sides.  I still get that way even today.   I am doing okay with the breathing for the most part.

My right shoulder still gets painful after using it frequently.  Last night it was bothering me and aside from applauding and dancing in my chair it shouldn’t have been hurting.  Now one of the members of the lupus group also was saying she has had pains in her shoulder blades.  It also depends on the way I sleep on it and my pillow ( I seem to scrunch my shoulders). 

I made sure I take my meds sometimes in preparation for the night.  I also include aspirin.  I had gone out last night and I knew some of the food might cause my hands to swell and hurt.  I was right this time.  Tonight I am having trouble getting out of chairs because of my right knee.  I might have to take more aspirin.

One thing I will never do is take the Night time aspirin/pain relievers.  The times I did gave me an awful feeling and it was not something I wanted to feel again (like not waking up).

I have been eating different things some not so good for me others better than some.  I know I have lost weight especially with the food I have been eating. 

I am on a better sleep pattern.  I had to go to bed extremely early one day last week because of the time change and my activities.  I also still think it had to do with the night time pain reliever I mentioned earlier.  I did have seven hours sleep last night.  But I still am tired now.

I don’t have many doctors’ appointments this week.  I do see Debra at the end of the week.  I may have a few next week.


Comments

Popular Posts